Your credit union has a full-service real-estate financing division to carry out your home loan, land loan or house equity requirements. All of us appears prepared to work with you along with of the needs from buying or refinancing home to funding land for the your retirement house or utilizing your home’s equity for house improvements.
In terms of purchasing a unique house or refinancing your current home loan, nobody sets you more at simplicity than Gulf Coast Educators. We have been right here to assist you each step associated with the process associated with real method from loan pre-approval through closing.
Little Prices For Your Big Plans
- Old-fashioned fixed price mortgage – same rate that is low the life span of one’s loan
- No application fee*
- Fast approval procedure
- Refinancing available
- Land Loans
- Teacher Mortgage Loans
- Second Home Loans for vacation properties
For information on our home mortgages including present prices, contact among the credit union’s home loan officers:
Instructor Mortgages. If you should be an instructor looking to purchase a house, you’re in luck.
With a Gulf Coast Educators FCU Teacher Mortgage, you are able to fund your home that is new up 100per cent, without any advance payment or PMI needed. To see should this be the fit that is right you, take a look at qualifications below.
- Needs to be a present instructor or administrator with at the least 2 yrs of teaching expertise in a school district that is public
- 680 or maybe more credit history
- 45% Debt-to Income limitation
- $ maximum loan amount that is 300K
- $0 advance payment needed
- Member may use vendor credit to pay for closing expenses
- No Private Mortgage Insurance Coverage
- With a Teacher Mortgage Refi if you already own a home, you can refinance it. (more…)